1. Alpha Beckhoff top drives and Sanyo Denky servo motors that support 1.0G accelerators and cutting speeds up to 100m / min.
2. Minimalistic concept that includes the most components in the frame, thus generating a smaller footprint.
3. Quality also means attention to functionality details: diode storage compartments, LED indicator, wireless remote control, adjustable desktop control, cutout trays etc.
4. Made of carbon structural steel plate welding, dislocation nest box construction to avoid welding stress deformation, 600℃ high temperature release annealing stress with 20 years of normal use without distortion;
5. Linearity test of each guide rail and rack sketch.
Laser interferometer: Testing precision of each machine and calibrating it.
When installing, ensure the flatness of the equipment at 0.01mm / 100m
6. Preset cutting profiles according to sheet type and thickness, automatically selecting and the type of gas required, thus reducing operator intervention. Gas self-tapping valve, gas pressure sensor, low pressure gas leakage to reduce burst and consumption.
7. Last generation SANYO Denky or Panasonic servo motors, Alpha Beckhoff – Germany pinion rack and gearboxes, guaranteeing the optimal use of 6-year transmissions at acceleration speeds of 1.0G and cutting speeds up to 100m / min. IPG laser sources and Precitec heads
9. Over 600 G3015C models worldwide marketed
|Work table area||3000*1500mm|
|Max running speed||100/min|
|X/Y location precision||0.05mm/m|
|Power Supply||380v 50Hz|
|X/Y repeated location precision||±0.03mm|
|Machine gross power||< 20KVA|
|Running himidity||< 90%|
|Max. accelarated speed||1.0G|
|Transmitting structure||Precise pinion and rack, dual-drive transmitting|
Specially used for cutting 0.5-14mm carbon steel, 0.5-5mm stainless steel, galvanized steel, electrolytic zinc-coated steel sheet, silicon steel, 0.5-3mm aluminum, 0.5-2mm brass and red copper and other kinds of thin metal sheets(The thickness and materials depend on different fiber laser source).