1. Alpha Beckhoff top drives and Sanyo Denky servo motors that support 1.2G accelerators and cutting speeds up to 120m / min.
2. Minimalistic concept that includes the most components in the frame, thus generating a smaller footprint.
3. Quality also means attention to the functionality details: diode storage compartments, LED indicator, wireless remote control, adjustable desktop control, cutout trays, double table interchangeable in 8 seconds, pneumatically actuated rollers for easy table handling on the table, etc.
4. 600℃ heat treatment, 24 hours cooling in the oven, 12 meters gantry milling, accurate CO2 protection welding, to make sure 20 years’ running without deformation.
5. Linearity test of each guide rail and rack sketch.
Laser interferometer: Testing precision of each machine and calibrating it.
When installing, we ensure the flatness of the equipment at 0.01mm / 100m
6. Preset cutting profiles according to sheet type and thickness, automatically selecting and the type of gas required, thus reducing operator intervention. Gas self-tapping valve, gas pressure sensor, low pressure gas piercing to reduce burst and consumption.
7. Last generation SANYO Denky servo drives, Alpha Beckhoff Germany gearbox and Alpha Becker gear reducers, guaranteeing the optimal use of 6-year transmissions at acceleration speeds of 1.2G and cutting speeds up to 120m / min. IPG laser sources and Precitec laser heads
8. Maximum cutting accuracy of ± 0.05mm and cutting capacity up to 400 circles or perforations per minute with FlyCut function.
|Work table area||3000*1500mm|
|Max running speed||100/min|
|X/Y location precision||0.05mm/m|
|Power Supply||380v 50Hz|
|X/Y repeated location precision||±0.03mm|
|Machine gross power||< 20KVA|
|Running himidity||< 90%|
|Max. accelarated speed||1.2G|
|Transmitting structure||Precise pinion and rack,dual-drive transmitting|
Especially used at 2.000w for cutting steel carbon 0.5-18mm, stainless steel 0.5-8mm, alumina 0.5-8mm, brass 0.5-6mm, copper 0.5-4mm, and also galvanized steel, electrolytic or siliconized steel, etc.
Using the preset cutting profiles in the machine, you can get perfect cuts every time.