1. Adopt Japanese SMC intelligent gas group design, with low-pressure drilling, automatic gas switching and pressure detecting functions.
2. Integrated machine design, takes up space of 15㎡ , left and right collecting drawers design highly saving space
3. Adopt the electronic components of International famous brands: Omron and Schneider etc.
4. 600℃ heat treatment, 24 hours cooling in the oven, 12 meters gantry milling, accurate CO2 protection welding, to make sure 20 years’ running without deformation.
5. Linearity test of each guide rail and rack
Laser interferometer: testing precision of each machine and calibrating it.
When installing, we ensure the flatness of the equipment at 0.01mm / 100m
6. Preset cutting profiles according to sheet type and thickness, automatically selecting and the type of gas required, thus reducing operator intervention. Gas self-tapping valve, gas pressure sensor, low pressure gas piercing to reduce burst and consumption.
7. Latest generation Panasonic servo motors, high precision ball screwdrivers and Hi WIN reducers, guaranteeing optimal use of transmissions for at least 6 years at acceleration speeds of 0.3G and cutting speeds up to 40m / min. IPG laser sources and China OEM Precitec heads with or without autofocus
8. Maximum cutting accuracy of ± 0.05mm and cutting capacity up to 400 circles or perforations per minute with FlyCut function.
- auto-focus laser head
- double interchangeable tables in 15s
- 700w or 1.000w IPG laser source
|Transmitting System||Precise ball screw transmitting|
|Max running speed||40/min|
|X/Y location precision||0.05mm/m|
|Power Supply||380v 50Hz|
|X/Y repeated location precision||±0.05mm|
|Machine gross power||< 10KVA|
|Running himidity||< 90%|
|Max. accelarated speed||0.3G|
|Applied Materials||Thin mild steel, stainless steel and other kinds of metallic sheets;|
Especially used at 1.000w for cutting steel carbon 0.5-14mm, stainless steel 0.5-5mm, alumina 0.5-3mm, brass 0.5-3mm, copper 0.5-2mm, and also galvanized steel, electrolytic or siliconized steel, etc.
Using the preset cutting profiles in the machine, you can get perfect cuts every time.